Do you need help optimizing your Amazon presence? Then Helium 10 is exactly the right tool suite for you! In this article, we first clarify the most important questions you might have. We’ll also explain how you can connect it to Amazon and how the Chrome Extension that comes with it works. Furthermore, we give you an overview of all included tools and share our own experiences with the software.
What’s Helium 10?
Helium 10 is an all-in-one software for Amazon Sellers. The American company was founded in California in 2015. It has since become one of the best providers in the field of Amazon analytics. With the help of its numerous tools, Amazon Sellers can collect relevant data and study it accordingly. Afterwards, you can make decisions to significantly increase your success on Amazon.
Is it possible to use Helium 10 for free?
Yes, there is a free version* of the software. If you want to test Helium 10 for free, then the “Free Plan” is exactly what you need. The Free Plan allows a one-time free use of the most important tools. Consequently, this variant can also be very useful for you.
How much is Helium 10?
The price basically depends on the extent to which you want to use the software. Therefore, we have listed the most important offers for you:
- Starter Plan: $39 per month
- Platinum Plan: $99 per month
- Diamond Plan: $249 per month
- Elite Plan: $399 per month
The offers include all tools, but you can track more keywords with the Diamond or Elite Plan than with the Platinum Plan. We have another savings tip for you: With our Helium 10 Code you can save 50% in the first month or 10% in every month! You can find all the information here*.
How can I cancel Helium 10?
Basically, you can cancel your subscription at any time. To do so, first select “Helium 10 Plans” in the dashboard. Then click the “Cancel” button under your current subscription and specify the reasons for cancellation. After that, you only need to confirm the cancellation in a pop-up window.
How to connect Helium 10 to Amazon
To use all the tools, you need to connect Helium 10 to Amazon first. All you need is your Seller Central account number and your Developer ID. To set it up, simply follow our instructions:
- Log in to both accounts. Then, in the Helium 10 Dashboard, click your name.
- Scroll down to the Connected Accounts section.
- In parallel, log in to your Amazon Seller Central account and click Seller Account Information under Settings. In the Company Information section, you must then click the merchant token.
- Copy the Seller ID there and paste it into your Helium 10 account at Add Token.
- Once you have received the authorisation code, you must click on User Authorisations under Settings in Seller Central.
- In a new window, you can then add Seller Central users. Then, under third-party providers, select Manage apps and confirm the new provider.
- Now you need to copy your Developer ID again under Connected Accounts.
- Then in the Seller Central window, enter Helium 10 as the manufacturer and add the Developer ID.
- After another confirmation, Amazon will grant access and display it in the dashboard.
- After that, all you need to do is confirm Amazon Advertising PPC access.
To set up the Chrome Extension
However, you can only use some tools if you have set up the Chrome Extension. To do this, first install the Google Chrome browser. Once the installation is complete or you are already using Chrome, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the extension page in the Chrome Web Store.
- Then click Add to Chrome.
- Then visit the Helium 10 website and click on “Get your Free Account”.
- Register there and follow the activation instructions.
- You can now access the Chrome Extension from the Amazon website.
Helium 10 offers these tools
Helium 10 has a number of tools that can help Amazon Seller analyze data. We have therefore listed the tools and their respective functions:
- Alerts: Warning of identical listings
- Blackbox: Product research in specific criteria
- Cerebro: ASIN-based keyword research
- Follow-up: Automated e-mails
- Frankenstein: Filter for most important keywords
- Index Checker: Showsterms under which a product is not found
- Inventory Protector: Setssales limits
- Keyword Tracker: Overview of the ranking of a product
- Magnet 2: Keyword research withmain keyword
- Misspellinator: Identification of misspelled keywords
- Profits: Determination of turnover and profit
- Refund Genie: Organizes refunds
- Scribbles: Help with Amazon Listings
- Trendster: See seasonality and fluctuations of a product
- XRAY Amazon: Product Research Extension for Google Chrome Browser
- Helium 10 Mobile App: Amazon SEO on the Smartphone
Are you interested in more information about the individual tools? You can find more information here on our blog or directly at Helium 10.
Instructions for the tool suite
At first glance, the Helium 10 tool suite can seem confusing. However, the functions are all the more powerful. So that you can quickly become familiar with the individual tools and use the functions for your Amazon business, we not only present the tools to you, but also give you concrete instructions that you can use to get started immediately. For example, set up a follow-up email campaign or research lucrative products step by step:
- Black Box Guide: How to find your way around the Dashboard
- Cerebro Guide Part 1: How to Find Competitive Products on Amazon
- Cerebro Guide Part 2: How to analyze the keyword list
- Follow-Up Guide Part 1: Create Email Templates Step by Step
- Follow Up Guide Part 2:Automatically Send Email Templates
- Index Checker Guide: Detect Indexed Keywords
- Magnet Guide: How to find the best keywords
- Refund Genie Tutorial: Navigate the Dashboard
- Trendster Guide: Calculate Sales Trends on Amazon
We regularly expand this section and gradually provide you with practical instructions for all tools. So feel free to check back often.
These are the experiences we have made as an agency
We have been using Helium 10 ourselves for quite some time. As an agency, we have had consistently positive experiences with it. The price-performance ratio is also excellent. The numerous tools deliver reliable results and facilitate Amazon optimization immensely. We were able to react strategically and precisely to any changes in the Amazon marketplace with the help of the software, among other things. This not only allows us to make better decisions, but also saves valuable time. Moreover, the Chrome Extension is easy to use and really clearly designed. Overall, we can highly recommend the use of Helium 10.
That was the most important information about perhaps the best all-in-one tool for Amazon. Do you have any further questions regarding the setup or Amazon optimization in general? We are happy to help you with words and deeds. Just write us a message – of course completely without obligation.
We look forward to hearing from you.