Some time ago we introduced you to Sendcloud. Sendcloud is an all-in-one tool that many online retailers use to automate their shipping. It also simplifies shipment tracking, organizes your returns, and has exciting analytics tools to boot. In this post, we’d like to take a closer look at Sendcloud’s shipping process. In doing so, we will highlight the individual steps from connecting your online store to the returns process. Afterwards, we will also show you how the price offers are made up. Furthermore, we will share our experiences with Sendcloud shipping with you.
Shipping with Sendcloud
With Sendcloud, you first need to integrate your online store and your parcel service. Then you optimize the checkout and workflow. In addition, you can personalize your shipment tracking and finally regulate the returns process. We will now take a closer look at these six steps.
Connect your own online store with Sendcloud
In the first step of shipping with Sendcloud, you need to connect your online store with the tool. Thereby you have an enormously large selection of stores. Of course, the connection of Amazon is possible. In addition, you can integrate Etsy, eBay, Shopify or Woo. The whole thing only takes a few minutes.
The largest parcel services are already integrated into Sendcloud. These include UPS, FedEx, Deutsche Post, DHL, Hermes, dpd or GLS. All these service providers are activated automatically. However, you can also manually decide which one you want to use, for example if you have a contract with a specific provider.
As more and more flexibility is expected in delivery, you as a seller need to adapt to these requirements. If you use Sendcloud, your customers can also have items sent to packing stations or parcel stores, for example. This makes your offers more attractive to customers and ensures a higher conversion rate.
If you let a shipping service provider like Sendcloud take care of your shipping, you will save a lot of time overall. What takes less time, of course, costs correspondingly less money in the end. With Sendcloud you can, for example, print shipping labels, automate shipping rules or create picking lists.
Personalized shipment tracking
With Sendcloud you can create personalized pages where your customers can see the status of their orders. Thus, they’ll always stay up-to-date and be more satisfied with the total package you offer them.
The final step in shipping with Sendcloud is returns. Just as with shipment tracking, you can create your own returns portal via Sendcloud. There, your customers receive the corresponding labels that they have to stick on the packages. Overall, you save time and effort with this as well.
After we have looked at shipping with Sendcloud, we would like to take a look at the prices. All figures refer to annual payments, as you can save 10 percent:
- Essential: free use
- This offer is suitable for sellers who are still new in business and send less than 100 shipments per month. You can integrate up to two online stores. You can also create a personalized tracking email. In addition, you benefit from support via mail or live chat. Return labels can be created manually in this offer. Here you can test Sendcloud for free.
- Small Shop: $40 per month
- Sellers who send more than 100 and less than 400 shipments per month are best off using this offer. You will benefit from all the advantages of the Essential offer. In addition, you can even integrate five stores instead of two. Furthermore, you will receive support even by phone. Furthermore, you can set up a return portal geared towards your brand. Here you can test the offer for 14 days free of charge.
- Large Shop: $89 per month
- The Large Shop offer is suitable for up to 1000 shipments per month. You will be prioritized for support. In addition, there are no restrictions on shipping and returns. It’s also important to note that you can offer same-day delivery starting with this offer. Start your free trial here.
- Business: $585 per month
- If you have more than 1000 shipments per month, you should book the Business offer. You can use up to 10,000 shipping labels each month. In addition, a dedicated Customer Success Manager will take care of you. You can also remove the Sendcloud watermark. You can also test this offer free of charge.
If you want to negotiate an offer yourself, you can also consult with Sendcloud about an enterprise offer.
Like other sellers, we have found that shipping with Sendcloud works very well. A particular highlight is that the process is very transparent and you always know which steps are interlocked. The time savings are also a big plus point of Sendcloud. This makes it definitely worthwhile to use the all-in-one tool.
That was our contribution to the experience with Sendcloud shipping. Do you have any further questions about Sendcloud or would you like to sign up for a free trial? Then please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you with help and advice at any time. Feel free to send us a message – without any obligation, of course.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.