There are various forms of advertising on Amazon. One of them is Sponsored Brands. Brand owners can advertise their products with the corresponding ads. There are various Sponsored Brands designs from which you can choose. There is also news from the Amazon universe with regard to the fees for liquidations. In addition, there are a few more Amazon webinars that we would like to recommend to you.
What are the sponsored brands designs?
Amazon Sellers have many options for creating Sponsored Brands ads. Firstly, there are Sponsored Brands Videos. These have a running time between 6 and 45 seconds. Apart from these, there are also Sponsored Brands designs which display your product images or other selected images. Thirdly, there is the Store Spotlight option, which allows you to promote your store directly. If you have any further questions about Sponsored Brands ads or the other forms of advertising on Amazon, you can find out more here or write to us directly.
Fee changes for Amazon FBA liquidations
Amazon FBA sellers are facing some fee changes in September. These concern liquidations via FBA shipping. The changes will come into effect on 8.9.2021. Normally, liquidations are charged via a percentage sales fee. Until the changes are implemented, there is also a fee waiver for stock in Germany, the UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Spain, France and Italy. Therefore, you should remember to select “Liquidation” when creating a remission order.
Amazon Advertising Webinars
In our last Amazon News article we already informed you about some webinar dates in August. The other webinars will focus on one topic in particular: Amazon Advertising:
- 18.08. 15:30: Optimise advertisements
- This webinar is aimed at beginners who want to optimise their advertising strategy. Specifically, it is about search terms, budgets and analysis of reports.
- 18.08. 10 a.m.: Sponsored Brands Videos
- In line with the videos for Sponsored Brands ads presented above, learn how to create your own first videos in this webinar.
- 19.08. 10 a.m.: Campaign orientation
- Here you can find out more about the options you have when targeting advertising campaigns.
These were the most important Amazon news this week. Do you also have questions about the Sponsored Brands designs or need help with Amazon SEO? We will be happy to provide you with help and advice in this regard. Just send us a message – without any obligation, of course.
We look forward to hearing from you.