This week is all about Amazon webinars. First of all, we would like to draw your attention to a webinar that might be interesting for Amazon sellers. In it, two sales partners report on their experiences and give you valuable tips for upcoming events. Apart from that, there are current events taking place again in the near future, which we would like to present to you. There are also new on-demand webinars that you can watch in the webinar library.
What is the Amazon Seller webinar about?
The webinar for Amazon Sellers already took place as a live event in July, but the topics covered are currently relevant. You can access the event in the webinar library. The event starts with an interview round where you will get tips on how to prepare for Christmas sales. Then, you’ll learn about planning your inventory and planning deals. Finally, the experts will answer questions. Of course, since the event is already over, you won’t be able to ask any questions yourself. However, it’s still worth watching because you can still take away important information.
Webinars for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Apart from webinars from the webinar library, there are of course actual webinars. This week, it’s all about global sales and advertising campaigns on Amazon. We have listed the most important dates for you accordingly:
- 27.10. 11 a.m.: Lead Global Selling Account
- If you’re quick, you can join a webinar today at 11am that’s all about global selling. Amazon will present important tools and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
- 27.10. 14 p.m.: Negative Targeting
- This session is about campaign optimization using negative targeting. Negative targeting ensures that your campaign doesn’t reach Amazon users who are highly unlikely to buy your product.
- 28.10. 10 a.m.: Analyze campaign performance
- In this webinar, Amazon will teach you about the reports and statistics that help you analyze your ad campaigns.
- 29.10. 2 p.m.: Sponsored Products Campaigns
- Learn about handling your Sponsored Products campaigns here.
New On-Demand Webinars
In addition to the fourth quarter sales webinar, there are also two brand new webinars that you can watch in the webinar library. The first of the two is about the findings of the latest virtual summit. The second webinar, again, discusses the different variations that you have on Amazon Handmade. By the way, you can find a post on our blog that highlights the new Handmade guidelines. If you have any questions about the webinars or need help accessing them, just drop us a line.
That was the most important Amazon news this week. Do you also have questions about the Amazon Seller webinar or would you like to register for one of the upcoming webinars? We are happy to help you in this regard with advice and action. Just send us a message – of course without any obligation.
We look forward to hearing from you.