Currently, Amazon is making changes to the FBA inventory report. Among other things, these affect inventory in remote FBA logistics centers and shipping in the UK or EU. We would also like to give you an overview of the webinars that will take place in May. This involves, for example, brand advantages or international expansion.
Changes to the FBA Inventory Report
To help sellers better navigate the FBA inventory report, Amazon is currently making some changes. The company wants to make it easier to distinguish between inventory in the UK and in the European shipping network. In addition, there is now a better differentiation between inventory that is stored locally and that which is located in more distant logistics centers.
Amazon Webinars in May 2022
In May, Amazon has a variety of webinars for which sellers can register. Below you will find the corresponding overview:
- Expand internationally: 04.05. 11 a.m.
- This webinar is aimed at both new and experienced sellers. It's about how you can expand into other countries with Amazon Global Selling. For example, you can tap into potential in regions like the Middle East.
- Sales tax return: 04.05. 2 p.m.
- On May 4, tax experts from the service provider Deloitte are invited. Accordingly, you will learn everything you need to know about tax returns in different European countries. However, the webinar is mainly suitable for advanced sellers.
- New tool for trademark owners: 11.05. 11 a.m.
- Then, a week later, Amazon introduces a new tool for brand owners. This will allow you to make even better use of customer reviews to attract new customers. However, you can only participate if you have registered a brand with Amazon.
- Tips for EFN: 12.05. 11 a.m.
- In this event, there are again tips for sellers who use the European Shipping Network. You can participate regardless of your level of knowledge.
- Brand benefits: 17.05. 11 a.m.
- The second webinar for brand owners in May is about the "Authorization for brand benefits" feature. This is available to brand owners in Seller Central.
- Increase product success: 18.05. 12 p.m.
- This webinar is in English and will be led by guest Kian Golzari. You will learn how to optimally position a product to increase your sales figures.
These were the most important Amazon news this week. Do you still have questions about the FBA inventory report or would you like to optimize your Amazon Store? We are happy to provide you with advice and support in this regard. Simply write us a message - of course, completely without obligation.
MadeByBrain - Amazon Seller Agency
We look forward to hearing from you.
via Amazon Seller Central