To give your customers on Amazon an exact idea of the delivery times they can expect for your products, you can specify your Amazon delivery days. In doing so, you should make sure that the information is as accurate as possible. One way to achieve this is to automate your shipping settings. Accordingly, we will show you how to automate this. Another important topic this week are the upcoming Amazon webinars. We will of course inform you about the most important dates. Finally, there is news about Amazon brand registration.
Specifying your Amazon delivery days
A more accurate indication of your Amazon delivery days will ensure higher customer satisfaction for your buyers. If they see that you need, for example, 4 days for delivery, when in reality you only need 2 days, it may not even come to the purchase. Of course, you want to prevent that from happening. Accordingly, you can resort to an Amazon service: shipping settings automation. To set this up, you first need to navigate to “Shipping Settings” in Seller Central. In the next step, create a “new shipping template”. Alternatively, you can also edit an “existing template”. There you can then enable the automation of shipping settings. You will also need to specify your “shipping locations” and your “shipping providers” and “shipping methods”. Finally, you still have to assign the corresponding “ASINs”.
Amazon Full Service Agency
If you need further support with Amazon sales, we will be happy to advise you on other matters. For example, as an Amazon full-service agency, we can help you with the optimal creation of A+ content for your Amazon presence. We also support you in working with advertising on Amazon. For a better assessment of your current situation and an evaluation of your competition, we also conduct market analyses. Here you can find an overview of all our services. If we have piqued your interest, feel free to drop us a line!
Amazon Webinars in March 2022
In March 2022 there are again many webinars for Amazon Sellers. Below you will find all dates with the contents of the respective events:
- Sale in the USA: 03/16 11 a.m.
- This webinar is designed for both beginners and advanced sellers. You will learn how to optimally proceed when selling in the USA. The Amazon experts explain the procedure based on studies.
- Climate Pledge Friendly Program: Mar. 17, 11 a.m.
- This event for beginners is about sustainability and how you can use this property for your marketing.
- Amazon FBA 2022: 03/22 11 a.m.
- This is an introduction to the Amazon FBA program. If you want to read about it already, you can find the appropriate article here.
- Performance metrics: 03/23 11 a.m.
- This webinar is again aimed at sellers who take care of their own shipping. You will learn how to write a good action plan.
- Account verification: 31.03. 11 a.m.
- Here you will learn what documents you need to present when you open an Amazon account.
If you have any questions regarding registering for any of the Amazon webinars, please feel free to contact us!
Amazon Brand Registration
Amazon has announced that more than half a million sellers have now registered their brand with Amazon. Accordingly, it could be ensured that millions of counterfeits have been blocked. If you are thinking about registering your own brand with Amazon, you can find all the necessary information here.
These were the most important Amazon news this week. Do you still have questions about setting your Amazon delivery days or need help with Amazon optimization? We are happy to help you in this regard with words and deeds. Just send us a message – of course, without any obligation.
We look forward to hearing from you.