You are an Amazon seller and want to explore new sales channels? Then you should take a closer look at the eBay FBA integration from Sellerboard. With the eBay Connector, you can list products on eBay but process the sales via Amazon FBA Multi-Channel Fulfillment. In this article we show you why the integration is worthwhile for you and share our experiences with the Sellerboard software.
Advantages of eBay FBA Integration
Many Amazon sellers do not consider selling via eBay. On the one hand, this is because the platform usually requires more effort and, on the other hand, also promises fewer chances of profit. However, there are several reasons why selling on eBay is worthwhile. The number of users is huge, the fees are comparatively low, and your products are available on several channels at the same time. This is where Sellerboard comes into play: With the eBay FBA integration, you can ship the products you have listed on eBay at Prime speed from the Amazon warehouse. So, don’t miss the chance to generate additional profit!
FBA Integration Guide
To use Sellerboard’s eBay Connector, you will need an active Amazon Seller account and FBA inventory of your items. After that, you need to follow the steps below:
- In your Sellerboard menu, you must first click on “eBay Connection”.
- Once you have done this and granted access to your eBay account, you can also make a few additional settings. For example, you can set your location or your marketplace. All relevant data will then be imported into Sellerboard.
- If you then go to “Products”, you will be shown a list of your products that are eligible for FBA integration. In the right-hand area you can then click on “Settings” and select whether the product should be listed on eBay.
- You can then configure your listing as you wish in a new window.
- You then only need to confirm the details and the listing will be created.
Our Sellerboard Experience
The eBay Connector from Sellerboard is currently still in the beta version. Nevertheless, it runs reliably so far and thus takes a lot of work off your hands. With the possibility of sending eBay products at Prime speed, you can make more profit with less time. On top of that, customer satisfaction is improved by fast shipping. If you now want to connect your products with the eBay Connector, you can book Sellerboard with our coupon. You can also find a detailed article on the software in our blog.
That’s all you need to know about the eBay FBA integration with Sellerboard. Do you have any further questions about the software or need help with Amazon SEO? Then please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you at any time. Feel free to send us a message – without any obligation, of course.
We look forward to hearing from you.