Since Amazon is changing its programme guidelines in April, we have taken this as an opportunity to inform you about the most important updates. In this context, we will go through all the important guidelines with you. We will also show you the Amazon webinars that might be interesting for you this month.
Change to the Amazon Programme Guidelines
On 27 April, Amazon will change the programme guidelines for all sellers. This affects, among other things, shipping through Amazon or the saver subscription programme. The rate of valid shipment numbers will also be changed. So let’s get into the innovations!
Lost or damaged items with Amazon FBA
Amazon is removing the 30-day time limit for claims for damaged or lost items as part of its new policy. It is hoped that this will improve the refund process. Consequently, a claim can be made immediately after the change. To do this, you must have received the goods as a return. You can find out more about Amazon FBA here.
Savings Subscription Programme
Amazon is also updating the rules for the money-saving subscription programme. As a result, brand owners are no longer the only ones who can sign up for the programme. Products in the programme are registered free of charge and there is even a 5 percent discount for batch deliveries. The customer discount is between 5 and 10 per cent.
Rate of valid consignment numbers
To optimise the visibility of tracking numbers, Amazon is changing the associated policy. When shipping through sellers, you must therefore enter your transport partner, the shipping method and a valid tracking number. The rate of valid tracking numbers must not be less than 95 percent. You automatically accept all policies presented here if you continue to sell on Amazon after 27 April.
There are a few webinars again in April that you can use to broaden your horizons in terms of online sales. We have listed the most important dates for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us briefly and without obligation. But first our overview:
- 13.04. 11 a.m.: Advantage of Amazon FBA
- Learn about Amazon FBA benefits, costs and programmes.
- 14.04. 11 a.m.: Selling cheap products
- If you want to sell cheap products and still make maximum profit, you can take a look here.
- 15.04. 11 a.m.: Prime Day 2021
- In this webinar, experts will go through the options you have on Prime Day with you. By the way, you can also find out about Prime Day lightning deals
Amazon Advertising Webinars
- 12.04. 2 p.m.: Sponsored advertisements
- With the help of this webinar you can improve your advertising campaigns.
- 14.04. 10 a.m.: Organisation of advertising campaigns
- Building on the webinar from 12 April, learn about better campaign organisation.
- 15.04. 10 a.m.: Global Sale
- Sell goods all over the world.
That was the most important Amazon news this week. Do you have any further questions about the changes to the Amazon programme guidelines or need help registering for webinars? We will be happy to provide you with advice and support in this regard. Just send us a message – without any obligation, of course.
We look forward to hearing from you.